WIAM® Engineering Data: The database for material cards to secure your simulation
WIAM® Engineering Data was developed from to support materials engineers and started with data from the METALLINFO database. With additional data sources Engineering Data supports your simulation with material models which are the basis for exporting material cards into different solvers. More than 8700 Materials from data sources such as IDAC and WIAM with 58.850 materials classifications from 67.571 materials sets and over 1.000.000 materials variations in combination of different materials classifications.
Scope of Application
WIAM® Engineering Daten offers a extensive range of materials and material models for simulation applications within a Cloud service. Take full advantage of a database hosted by us or host it yourself. We support you!
Do you research material parameters from reliable data sources in order to fill your material models, create material cards and, ideally, automatically upload them to a simulation program? You can load the material data in the MatML format directly from WIAM® Engineering into your CAE application , e.g. for Ansys® Workbench, or you can place it directly Your own materials and parameters to expand your individual database for your construction material.
Functionalities/ Key Features:
- Comprehensive, reliable material parameters from current standards and test results
- Comprehensive material information in the areas:
- Steel, cast steel and cast iron data
- Non-ferrous wrought and cast material data: aluminum, copper, magnesium, titanium, nickel, cobalt, zinc
- Non-ferrous and sintered ferrous metals Precious metals and alloys
- Refractory metals and alloys
- Medical technology materials
- Magnetic materials
- Plastics and polymers
- Material specifications up to the granularity of semi-finished products, treatment status …
- Material models for mechanical loading (linear-elastic, isotropic hardening) as well as for thermomechanical and thermodynamic simulations
- Own material data for the material card export can be stored in the individual user profile
- Derivation of the general MatML export
- Ansys integration: Material data can be assigned directly from Ansys® Workbench
- Additional solvers on request, e.g. Femfat, Abaqus, CATIA, CREO
Creation of material cards
- Automatic creation of material cards, e.g. in Ansys® Workbench
- Deriving further material cards from the basis of material models
- XML export based on MatML
- Further export options, further formats – contact us
Current and reliable database
From the combination of test data from the WIAM® METALLINFO provided by IMA Dresden and other data sources, material models such as linear-elastic material model and isotropic hardening were created in order to transfer the current parameters to the various solvers. Contact us about the material models and solvers!
Contact us to get your immediate trial access!